What is Community Shared Agriculture?
Good Food Community is about growing a sustainable society that nourishes everyone—you, the farmers, the land and generations to come. The multiple crises of our age serve as an invitation to evolve a new system and culture—one that puts the planet and people first.
We believe that the way to achieve this is through Community Shared Agriculture (CSA) - a system that connects the producer and consumers within the food system through subscriptions to the harvest of a certain farm or group of farmers.
Community Shared Agriculture allows you to become a co-producer by having a stake in food production system through farm share subscriptions.
1. Choose a CSA farmshare subscription here and learn more about our advocacy here. Longer durations mean more affordable food! Note that every subscription now automatically includes a 50 PhP contribution for us to continually support pandan weavers in Quezon Province as well as support the zero-waste movement. Add-on items here.
2. At check-out and shipping, you will be asked to select an appropriate delivery fee based on the zones below. If your location lies beyond our coverage area, please get in touch for the appropriate fee quotation.
3. For payment, you can pay through a number of channels:
- Paypal (accepts Visa, Mastercard)
- Bank deposit or bank transfer (BPI or BDO)
- Gcash direct to mobile number (0939 934 4663)
- Dragonpay (accepts several banks, LBC, 711, etc but charges a minimum fee ie 10-20 PhP per transaction)
Note: To make it to the delivery, your payment must be processed 3days before. Prompt us at 0939 934 4663! #CSAhooray!